Important COVID-19 Re-Opening Information
Dear Patients, Family, and Friends:
On May 7th, 2020, Governor Larry Hogan lifted the “Stay at home” order and allowed us to return to provide dentistry for our patients. We are excited to see everyone again. As you have already known, cases for Covid-19 are still relevant. We have been working diligently to improve our services and protocols to help prevent the spread of the disease and to protect our team, our patients, and our community. We will resume our services in phases. At this time, for the first two weeks, we will take care of our urgent cases that were postponed during the “Stay at home” order. We will resume the regular hygiene appointments at the beginning of June. The following protocols will be carried out indefinitely:
- COVID-19 health questionnaire and interview: to be completed online and in-person before your appointment.
- Pre-appointment confirmation calls to assess any changes in your health
- ‘In-Your-Car’ waiting: Please call us when you arrive and remain in your car until it’s okay for you to enter the office.
- Mask requirements: All patients are required to wear a mask while in office. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a disposable mask.
- No Gloves: Please remove your gloves and dispose of properly before you enter the office.
- Hand sanitizer to be used by all patients once entering our office.
- Temperature checks: All patient’s temperatures will be checked with our infrared/ touchless thermometer.
- Straight to the treatment room: You will be escorted to the treatment room as soon as you enter the office.
- Limitations on companions: Only patients are allowed entry within the office. Family members or friends must remain outside in the car.
- New scheduling protocols: Each appointment is given an extra 15 minutes to allow proper disinfection and to adhere to the social-distancing rules.
- If you are sick and do not feel well, please inform the office immediately.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unusual time. The health and safety of everyone are our concerns and main goal. We are looking forward to seeing you again even though we have to adhere to the social distancing and limiting your time inside the office.
Warmest personal regards,
Bernard L. Greenbaum, DDS