Porcelain Veneers FAQ
Frequently Asked Dental Veneers Questions in Bethesda MD
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers act as shields, covering the front surface of your teeth. These tooth-colored shells can transform the color, shape, size, and length of your teeth. They are wafer-thin and customized to ensure they fit seamlessly with your smile.
Do Dental veneers hurt?
Not at all. Despite the dramatic results that dental veneers offer almost instantly, the procedure itself is quite quick and easy. From your first consultation to your final visit, the entire process requires just 3 appointments.
What are veneers for?
Veneers can be used to correct a wide variety of dental problems. They are revolutionary when it comes to:
- Closing gaps.
- Repairing chips or worn-down spots.
- Whitening discoloration.
- Correcting alignment.
What are the advantages of veneers?
In some cases, veneers are the only option. However, for those patients who are considering various dental treatments and want to make the best choice, keep in mind that veneers are:
- Resistant to breaking, chipping, staining, and wear
What are the benefits of veneers?
- More resistant to staining than bonding and natural teeth.
- More resistant to chipping and fracturing than bonding and natural teeth.
- Extremely biocompatible which means minimal to no risk of gum problems.
- Life-changing as they can drastically change the look of your smile.
How much do veneers cost?
Since every patient is unique, the cost of veneers depends on a variety of factors. When you come in for a consult, we will discuss how many veneers are needed, the material that we’ll use, and any other services that will be included in your treatment to achieve your cosmetic goal.